Here we go with our Rogue Fitness Speed Rope Review
Here we have Rogue Fitness speed rope review to help you make an informed decision about which skipping rope or speed rope is best for you. The SR-1S is the younger sibling to the SR-1. The only difference is the smaller handle dimension which makes it easier to grip for athletes with smaller hands. Built with a 4.75″ inch, rotating handle for sure grip, the Rogue SR-1S is capable of unbeatable speed. The bearing system allows for top-end revolutions and the coated cable adds speed and durability. It’s built to last, the only thing that will break are your records.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Handle Length: 4.75″
- Cable: 10-ft Red Coated 3/32″ speed cable
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Indestructible Glass-Filled Nylon Resin Rogue Handgrip
- Tapered handle, 1/2″ spindle to 5/8″ diameter base
So there you have it, rogue fitness speed rope review.
HOW TO TRIM THE SR-1 ROPE LENGTH
- Established Manufacturer
- Innovators in their field
- Fast revolutions
- Too Expensive
- Limited Range of Colours
- Few Re-Sellers
Rogue fitness is one of those brands that you can trust, however it comes at a price £££. A great all round speed rope, but you can get better ones for significantly less moolah.